Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, albondiga soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused This Albondigas Soup recipe is hearty, warm, comforting and customizable with your. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Reviews for: Photos of Homemade Albondigas Soup.
Albondiga soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Albondiga soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook albondiga soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Albondiga soup:
- Take 14 oz beef broth
- Make ready 46 oz chicken broth
- Make ready 15 oz whole kernal southwest corn w/ peppers
- Take 15 oz peas and carrots
- Prepare 10 oz diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes
- Take 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo
- Get 1 can Tomato sauce
- Prepare 2 lb lean ground beef
- Get 1 cup white or jasmine rice-uncooked
- Prepare 3 tbsp dried crushed mint
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 6 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Make ready 2 dash dried onion
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 2 dash garlic powder
This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law. It's definitely one my favorite soups. Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth.
Steps to make Albondiga soup:
- Blend to to sauce, diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers together to create sauce. At this time I add a little garlic powder too. About 2 dashes also.
- Add broths, tomatoes w/ chiles and sauce to pan. Let simmer while you make the meatballs.
- In a large mixing bowl, add hamburger meat, onions, mint, uncooked rice, salt and pepper, egg, and breadcrumbs. Mix all together and form into medium sized balls.
- Preheat oven to 350* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray. And add meatballs uncovered. Cook on high 350 for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink inside. Its OK if they get a bit crispy on the outside they will continue cooking in the soup.
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the pot and continue to simmer while meatballs are in oven. Right before meatballs are do e bring your soup to a boil. Drop meatballs one by one Into soup. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with any toppings you would like. I personally make it even hotter and add Valentina hot sauce to my bowl and some sour cream. Yummy!
You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. It's a common base for Mexican soups and there really. This Albondigas Soup, an authentic Mexican meatball soup, is served in a light and When I want a light, healthy and filling meal, this Albondigas soup is always the clear. Here is my basic Albondigas recipe. You can add any veggies you like to make it even heartier.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food albondiga soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!