Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, albondigas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
It is our version of comfort food. You need tomatoes boiled and crushed in the broth. Albondigas (or albondiguillas) is the name for Spanish meatballs.
Albondigas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Albondigas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have albondigas using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Albondigas:
- Make ready 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- Get 1 c cooked, packed white rice
- Prepare 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Take 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1-1/2 quarts chicken stock, plus more as needed
- Make ready 1 large carrot, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 an onion, chopped
- Take 1 small zucchini, chopped
- Take 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare 2 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Prepare 1 avocado chopped (optional)
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. From easy Albondigas recipes to masterful Albondigas preparation techniques, find Albondigas ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Packed Full Of Flavor, This Simple Albondigas Soup Is Sure To Become A Favorite.
Steps to make Albondigas:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix ground meat, cooked rice, garlic, 1/4 c parsley, egg, salt, 1 tsp paprika, cumin, pepper, oregano, and olive oil in a bowl using a fork. Portion mixture with a 1/4 cup scoop and use your (wet) hands to shape into round meatballs then place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until brown, about 15 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock into large saucepan. Add potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onion and tomatoes and bring to boil. Reduce to a medium simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to broth. Turn heat to high. Once broth returns to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle cilantro over top. Add avocado to top (optional).
- All done! Enjoy 🙂
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. Caldo de Albóndigas is a traditional Mexican meatball soup, served in a light and healthy broth full of vegetables. Find albondigas stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food albondigas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!