Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, paella. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" - a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on. Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella Marinera). Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella de Marisco). Автор: Masha Potashova. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is, without a doubt, the indisputable queen of all dining in Spain, since it is one of the dishes that, while not As happens with many other recipes, both Spanish and international, paella, while a.
Paella is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Paella is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have paella using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paella:
- Prepare chicken breasts
- Take chorizo sausage
- Make ready large onion
- Take red and yellow pepper
- Get garlic cloves
- Prepare tomato
- Prepare schwarts spanish smoked paprika chicken sauce pack
- Get paprika if you cant get the schwarts pack
- Take chicken stock
- Prepare just under of a pack of paella rice
This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. Paella, the essence of Spanish cuisine. I grew up eating paella every sunday with my family, and it´s a very special dish, it brings everyone together to the table and always creates beautiful memories. Chef John pares down classic paella and focuses on technique with his recipe for the famous Spanish dish of saffron rice with chorizo and shrimp.
Steps to make Paella:
- Dice and pre cook the chicken in a large pan with a little oil.
- Welst the chicken cooks cut the peppers, onion and tomatos into dice and pre crush the garlic.
- Put the stock into a jug and add boiling water (about 3/4 of water to a medium size jug) and leave to one side.
- Cut the chorizo into thin slices and put into the same pan used to cook the chicken.
- Add a little oil and cook for 5 minutes just to bring out the oils in the chorizo. Then re-add the chicken and mix.
- Add the schwarts pack (or paprika) to the chicken and mix till everything is coverd.
- Add the pepper, onion, garlic and tomato into the mixture then cook for 5 minutes
- Add the paella rice into the mixture and cook for a further 7 minutes then add the stock.
- Stir and turn down the heat to low and put a lid on to the pan.
- Cook for an hour or so till 3/4 of the liquid has gone.
- Welst cooking keep checking every 10 minutes and stir regularly in till cooked.
- Serve with garlic bread.
See more ideas about Paella, Paella recipe, Recipes. Many paellas feature various meats and seafoods, but vegetarian paella can be a revelation. This version is fully loaded with a rainbow of seasonal vegetables cooked into a saffron and. Paella a la marinera (aka paella de mariscos): Another coastal version. Paella mixta: mixed meat and seafood.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food paella recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!